Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Auntie Is the Best!


Dear Auntie Erin,

The package arrived today with my Christmas toys in it that Mommy and Daddy couldn't fit in their bags after the holidays. I was so excited to see my Busy Ball Popper again! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think Mommy was excited too... She mumbled something about not being able to leave THAT one behind. I played with it all morning. Then I played with it all afternoon. Then I played with it all the way until bedtime. It is so fun with those silly tunes it plays over and over while the balls pop up and out & spiral around...I just can't get enough of it! I have now figured out how to turn it on all by myself, but I usually tip it on its side to get it going. You should see those balls fly out then! What is even more fun to watch is Mommy running around trying to grab them all as they bounce and roll away. I even got her to squirm completely under the couch last night in search of the squirrely purple one. If you are missing just one ball, it doesn't seen to work quite right. I wanted to show you how much I appreciated the gift, so I donned my favorite onesie for a little photo op. Check it out, the fun just doesn't end!

Love,
Mia





PS - Mommy says it is nice to have an Auntie that will spoil you and give you such "interactive" toys. She also says to "watch out" when you have kids of your own, but I'm not really sure what she means by that. Thanks again, Auntie Erin!

3 comments:

  1. Love the expressions. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After two years our popper has finally died. I don't know what the attraction is for this toy, but whenever we had visiting children of any age, they all LOVED it. I always tried to keep the balls contained to an area with blankets or pillows, so the kids could play fetch instead of mom. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the ball popper is the best, we have been through two and it never gets old we just brake them!!

    ReplyDelete