Sunday, September 27, 2009

Go Huskers!


Having married a Nebraska boy, I quickly learned that our household would cheer for the Huskers. In fact, I think the first gift I got from my sister-in-law was a Nebraska sweatshirt. The message was clear. Now a few years later, I am truly a Huskers fan. I don't mind wearing my red on game days. Auntie Erin also kindly provided not one, but three Nebraska onesies for Mia to wear this football season. (I believe that was the first thing Erin bought for Mia too...and she has bought a LOT of clothes for Mia.) Unfortunately, there aren't that many Husker fans in Virginia. Last weekend, when Nebraska lost to Virginia Tech by one point in a heart breaking game, Nick was so upset that he made us all change our shirts before we went out to pick up a movie at Blockbuster. But that didn't stop me from giving a dirty look to a guy in a Hokies t-shirt who was blocking my way. Just kidding. I didn't smile though.


Skyping with Grandma & Grandpa Inzerello for a little pre-game analysis.

The smiles are evidence that this picture was taken BEFORE the Virginia Tech game.

1 comment:

  1. Mia is so cute! And, of course, she dresses great just like her mom. Love the long sweater!

    ReplyDelete