Thursday, April 14, 2011

Michelle to the Rescue!


My dear friend, Michelle, came in mid-February to meet Macy and see our new digs in Indy. We were all so excited to see her! Unfortunately, (and fortunately) she arrived the week we all got the worst stomach flu EVER. The trip was probably not as fun or exciting as she was anticipating, but she was invaluable while she was here. I'm really not sure how I would have done it with a demanding newborn, demanding toddler, Nick at work, and me on my death bed if she had not been here to help. I can't thank her enough. And on top of it all, she got the flu herself two days after she left (and while she was traveling for work). She is such a great friend! Because of all the chaos, this was the one and only picture we have to document her visit (with Macy at her finest). You are the best, Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment