Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mia' 1st Easter



The Saturday before Easter, Nick took Mia to our community's Easter egg hunt with a neighbor (I was still traveling home from Florida). Mia didn't get a whole lot out of the actual hunt, but she loved the colorful plastic eggs.

Mia and her buddy, Keller, enjoyed a wagon ride to and from the park where the festivities took place.


...and meeting the Easter Bunny. She was fine with it, but I think that's one big, freaky bunny. Scary!

I got home in time to enjoy Easter with Mia - I hadn't seen her in a week & had really missed her!

An Easter version of Thumper was the souvenir I brought Mia from Disney.

Her favorite thing about Thumper was his tag, of course.
Mia enjoyed the spring weather with Daddy on Easter morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment